Based on the research and evaluation made to find solutions for problems that the electricity distribution companies face with regard to utilization of industrial switch-fuse combinations, the Zavir Electrical Industries Co. has designed and produced the new types of vertical (linear) fuse-switches and fuse holders (rails) in the range of 160 to 630 Amperes.
These new products are manufactured in accordance with the international standard IEC 60947-3 employing the highest technologies to facilitate construction of compact substations.
Important characteristics and advantages of these new product types are:
• Reduction of panel size; the number of distribution cells can be reduced from 4 to 2 with these new types of fuse-switches
• Reduction of occupied space due to possibility to mount the fuse-switch directly on basbar
• Complete safety during fuse replacement' in (OFF) position the fuse is disconnected in two contact points and is not accessible in live condition
• The possibility of single-phase or three phase operation; the fuse-switches of ZTN type can be operated single-phase and the fuse-switches of ZTM type can be operated three-phase
• Easy mounting and handling
• The possibility to lock in (ON) position
• The possibility to install micro switches
• Equipped with the fuse-burnout indicator
to see the details of each product, please click on it